Assessments are up! Is moving on your mind?
Thinking of a move now your 2017 assessment is up?
1. Don't be afraid to open up spaces when ever possible in order to make your home more livable for today's lifestyle.
2. Scale the furniture to suit the rooms while avoiding too many small pieces, fewer large items work better.
3. Colour: Don't go overboard with a variety of shades, stuck to a simple colour palette for continuity.
4. Details make a difference. Consider adding special elements like wood beams or highlights if your going for a cottage feel or upgrade your doors.
5. Use recessed spotlights to highlight a few of your favorite features inside and out in the garden.
Get a complimentary market evaluation in 24 hours at www.brianwhite.ca
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.