Have you been dreaming about finding a new home but can't figure out why it's not happening?
Are you making excuses over and over why you are still sitting in the same place?
It's not the right time! It's not the right place! There are no good houses or lots left! How's that mindset working for you? What are you doing to make that new home dream come true?
First off, how much do you really want it? Unlike trivial objects, wanting a great home and neighbourhood versus just needing some different space is very good place to start.
Here are a few basic steps to get you moving in the right direction:
1. Make the decision, "I want to find a great home and am committed to make it happen"!
2. Believe in Yourself, "I am ready for a new home and would be a great neighbour"!
3. View properties in person, not on social media! Put on your 'open mind' hat and make sure you are putting your best foot forward. (emotionally and financially).
4. Keep an open mind! What looks good on paper does not necessarily look good in person, an unassuming house may surprise you if you give it a chance!
5. Be positive about yourself, your needs your wants in general, look for the positive and you will find it. (Note: if you are looking for the negative you will find that too!)
I know this all sounds straight forward but you would be surprised how many people overlook these very simple steps while they are busy making excuses.
Now get out there and find that perfect place and if you need a little help, call me!
Matching homes and owners since 1990 - Brian White 604-961-4104