Thinking of a move now your 2017 assessment is up?
1. Don't be afraid to open up spaces when ever possible in order to make your home more livable for today's lifestyle.
2. Scale the furniture to suit the rooms while avoiding too many small pieces, fewer large items work better.
3. Colour: Don't go overboard with a variety of shades, stuck to a simple colour palette for continuity.
4. Details make a difference. Consider adding special elements like wood beams or highlights if your going for a cottage feel or upgrade your doors.
5. Use recessed spotlights to highlight a few of your favorite features inside and out in the garden.
Get a complimentary market evaluation in 24 hours at www.brianwhite.ca